This is an image for Pictures of people punching me in the face.
My latest lecture, on “Time.”
- Being a ramekin owner has changed things. 14 hours ago
- Ken Levine nails it about the real reason Kickstarter is necessary (hint: not Zach Braff's project), what has... fb.me/25GiNoGpa 1 week ago
- Emily Topper. Cinematographer. Adventurer. Mother. instagram.com/p/YabKXimCvg/ 3 weeks ago
- Thank god. Thinking about everyone in Boston. 4 weeks ago
- Childbirth is the most metal thing I've ever seen in my life. 2 months ago
The Pizzicato Effect
In classical music, Pizzicato is the plucking of a muted string on a violin. The effect (in my opinion) is the indication of the note for your heart to play.
This can also be achieved in directing. We do not go to the theater to admire an actor have an emotion. We go to have the emotion for ourselves.
The Pizzicato Effect is theatre and film in their highest forms. This is what I'm after.
A message from our sponsors